Tree Top Villas
The 121-room eco-resort Naked Stables features tree-top villas with Jacuzzis set on balconies overlooking the mountains, and African-inspired “earth huts” built with environmentally friendly rammed-earth walls.
There is, quite simply, nothing like them, anywhere in China.
The designer of Naked Stables Private Reserve is Delphine Yip, partner at Ben Wood Studio Shanghai. Delphine is the master planner and chief architect for the project. She led an international team of talented designers and engineers, pioneers in sustainable design and green building technology, to create this special place.
The design aesthetics of the resort fuse African and Asian elements and bring the magic of African hospitality and intimacy with nature to an Asian setting.
The Tree Top Villas offer intelligent luxury in a stunning setting, a perfect space for creating unforgettable memories. Spacious inside, with a choice of two, three or four en suite bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, lounge den and top of the range entertainment system. Step outside on your deck, with its BBQ and Jacuzzi, and check out the view – a sweeping panorama of mountains and forest. The tree top villas are breathtaking inside and out.
• Two bedroom villas measure 188 sqm, including terrace
• Three bedroom villas measure 268 sqm, including terrace
• Four bedroom villas measure 353 sqm, including terrace
• Expansive balcony with unobstructed views
• Outdoor hot tub
• Outdoor built-in barbecue
• Indoor and outdoor dining areas
• Full-kitchen with high-quality appliances
• Signature bedding
• Spa shower and all-natural bath products
• High-speed Wireless Internet
• 36-inch satellite TV with cable/satellite channels
• CD and DVD player
• Centralized heating and cooling with individual climate controls
• Contemporary Afro-Asian decor
• On-call personal host service and daily housekeeping
• Large lounge beds
For more infomation http://www.nakedretreats.cn
Article taken from 42 places to visit in 2012 – New York Times Travel section